Sunday, August 10, 2008

Caved In

So, I finally caved in & took the stinkin' quiz. I guess this is pretty accurate, although I'm far too much of a realist to have ever likened myself to anything Disney, the description does kinda fit. I am an endure-er, slow & steadfast. I believe that most things worth having usually have to be worked for, & easy come, easy go. I think that applies to all of life's true gems.


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

However, I must re-state, I will not be reading Twilight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Brown Stephens said...

lame lame lame... twilight rocks..... if you just chilled out and READ the book you would LOVE it. Its SOOOO GOOD!!! it may be trendy but so was harry potter and lord of the rings... this is the GIRL version of those sagas!! ARGH READ THE BOOKS!

August 12, 2008 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm Cinderella too! Great minds... Although I did just borrow Twilight... I'll let you know what I think.

August 18, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home