Saturday, May 24, 2008

Not your typical GNO

Recently I've been fortunate enough to get out once in a while for a girls night out. Well, in an effort to keep all things balanced, my friend was thoughtful enough to coordinate a 'Guys Night Out' for the men in our lives. What a fun idea! Obviously I didn't tag along with the guys to document their evening (ha, ha), but they went to dinner & saw Indiana Jones (I'm jealous) then came back to our house for a little Wii! Here is a picture of the guys "pad" before I was kicked out. What more do guys need than junk food, Wii, & an empty house?
While the guys were out us girls got together with the kiddos to do a little crafting for our babes. We had fun making lots of girly things. What a mess we made...
Oh, but it was all so worth it when we caught a glance of this little guy! How else was he supposed to entertain himself with soooo many girls around? This snapshot was my favorite part of the whole night... he is awesome & you can add me to his fan club for sure! Hilarious.
This was definitely not your typical GNO, but I think everyone had a great time. Thanks guys... & girls!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissae said...

Too handsome!! :-) I showed it to Clint and he thought it was hilarious. Thanks for putting it up there...I'm stealing it!

May 25, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Jennie Brown Stephens said...

HAHAHAAHHAHHAA Oh hunter!! Poor little guy! We should ahve gotten a picture of Jackson and porter with bows on as well!

May 28, 2008 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Gina Rochelle said...

So what did you guys make? I've been wanted to make cute hair things for Emma, so if that's what you were doing give me any tips you picked up.

June 3, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger i said...

Hooray! I'm so glad I found your blog and can see your little family other than by chance when I happen to be at Ikea! Your little babe is so cute! I also request a girly things tutorial...I've been meaning to do it too!

June 11, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home