Thursday, May 15, 2008

Teef!

Avery is a fine toothed woman these days. Her first tooth erupted on my birthday (4/26)! Isn't that a sweet girl to get me a gift? Her second tooth finally erupted on mothers day. We still have half the year left so I think I know what she's getting me for the the next several holidays, since she still has a whole mouth to fill! Obviously a pattern has been established. She now has her two front bottom teeth! She just turned 6 months old on May 8th, so she seems pretty early. I can also see her gums are quite swollen, so I think 3 more teeth are not far behind! Wasn't she just born yesterday? SLOW DOWN LITTLE GIRL!! I can't believe it. It was nearly impossible to keep her happy while I stuck my hand & camera in her mouth, but I think we got some pretty candid shots anyway! On a different note, this is what she looked like as we were headed out for chuch on Sunday. She is seriously KONKED out at the same time every Sunday... oh how I hate to wake a peaceful baby. Our ward was split this Sunday (bitter sweet) but why did we get stuck with the 1:00 p.m assignment? Ah, man! We'll still miss you anyway, 6th warders.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

OH, that's so cute. SHE is so cute . . .

Bridget had her first tooth when she was three months old - when she turned five months old she had FIVE. I hated it. Everywhere I went people said, "Look at ALL THOSE TEETH". Caity had no teeth when she was a year old.

It's all so random.

She's adorable. ADORABLE.

May 15, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home