Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This post stinks

Tonight something happened that cracked me up. Avery woke up real fussy only one hour after I put her to bed. How frustrating! Good thing Dallan was around to help! I gave her some gas drops & then asked Dallan if he would hold her while I finished with dinner. He dutifully carried her around the house to help soothe her. Occasionally he would give me a status report on how well she was tooting & how much she seemed to be feeling better. About an hour later I looked up from where I was sitting as he walked past me holding her & I noticed a strange color of shadow on her thigh & all too near his hand. I soon realized it wasn't really a shadow! Poor daddy!! He had no idea how well she really was "tooting"! After I snapped this picture he changed her & she went right back to sleep! What a relief for everyone in the Affleck household, literally!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Brown Stephens said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwww ka ka

May 1, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Jen Rose said...

HaHa! thanks for your comment! I totally remember you! Sounds like you guys are doing well! That's great! Let's try to keep in touch!

May 7, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Dallen and Rachel--I just found your blog though Mason's. Your little girl is adorable! HOpefully you remember me from the SingleTree days--I'm not some random blogstalker ;D
-Amy Livingston Metler

May 13, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home