Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sleep w/ the fishes?

Okay, I feel that I owe an apology to all of my blogger friends. You may have been checking in to find no new posts. I have an excuse. The right side of my brain has recently taken hostage of the left side of my brain. Have you ever had that problem? My husband recently had a burst of creative energy that had a contagious effect on me. Here is a link to peak at what he's been up to: Dallan's I. More on me later. I've still been logging on & checking out your blogs to stay updated. I have written lots of posts in my head, but I've struggled to get them written down. I'm going to be better. In the meantime I'll start bringing you up to date.
With that off my chest, now I have to tell you something really crazy. My neighbor just told me someone left a dead fish on his porch! Bahahahahaa!!!! Eek!!! Creepy, huh?! He said he stepped outside & felt a squish under his foot. He looked down, & there was a filleted trout all ready to grill, laid on the lip of his door frame!!! Sick! I'm totally disturbed yet awkwardly amused. This brings out the Nacny Drew in me. Who would do such a thing? What message is someone trying to send? Is it a good thing to get a raw fish ready to fry on your doorstep? Should I want to be next, or is it okay that I'm a bit paranoid now? Perhaps this is a foreign tradition we're not aware of? Either way... I'm totally okay not to be included. (shivers)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Brown Stephens said...

ew... did he scorn some girl? ew ew ew

March 20, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

Remember The Godfather? Sleeps with the fishes . . . it isn't good.

Hi Rachel!

March 21, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger raffleckt said...

Hi Patti!! I'm glad you found me!

March 23, 2008 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger raffleckt said...

Jennie- yes, she has since left another "treat" & this time left a "friendly" note. =O

March 23, 2008 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Gina Rochelle said...

haha that's disturbingly hilarious

March 30, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home