Saturday, May 17, 2008

One year ago today

One year ago today my family was all together in New York City & Boston celebrating my sister Evie's birthday as well as her college graduation. This year it is Christie's turn to graduate. We are SO proud of you! You are the cutest french speaking, harp playing, ice skating, sailing, MARINE BIOLOGIST that we know! Congratulations Christie! Happy Birthday Evie! We love you both & are sorry we aren't there to celebrate with you! Instead here is a tribute to all of the fun we got to have together one year ago today! (Just forgive my portrayal of 24/7 morning sickness at the time, ugh!)

2 Comments:

Blogger mIcHeLLe said...

oh Rachel your blog is sooo cute!!!

May 17, 2008 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Oh I loved that . . . thank you. Not only were my favorite people in that slideshow, my favorite places were there, too. Made me just a little homesick.

Mike's Pastry . . .

May 17, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home