Monday, June 30, 2008

Come Party!

I have yet to attend a 4th of July bash that beats the party on our block! My husband, my dad, & their good buddies are some SERIOUS pyromaniacs! If you want to be up close & personal with some very good fireworks (too good, wink-wink) then this is the place to be! Our party has it all, complete with the neighborly man handing out free delicious watermelon (holla' Julie!). This is better than Christmas, well... a close second!

Due to the nature of this party I will not be posting logistical details. However, if you are going to be in Las Vegas the evening of July 4th... email me!

3 Comments:

Blogger i said...

I'm glad we get to see you there...ignoring the "details" of course! Fun.

June 30, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hi guys! Too bad we won't be in Vegas for the 4th we would love to see you. It sounds like fun. Enjoy.
Steve and Kelly Marsden

June 30, 2008 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Gina Rochelle said...

Yes, Jamie and I had the good fortune of moving into that neighborhood the week of their big event! It was so nice of them to throw such a grand party to welcome us! We were remembering that year fondly this last weekend!

July 8, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home