Thursday, August 28, 2008

Apparently I broke my blog!

This sucks. Let me tell you what happened, as a warning to all. I wanted to make my blog look cute. It needed some aesthetic updating I felt. It was working fine. I had the new 2008 version that had "Layout" on the dashboard. As I was trying to update my template, I accidentally clicked the option "revert to classic". DO NOT DO THAT!!! Apparently there is a glitch in the "New 2008 Blogger" where there is known problem that there is not always a link to an "Update Button" which is what I need to undo my accidental "revert to classic". Arg. I'm not having success finding if there is a solution for this glitch.

Now I am wondering if I should:
A) begin a brand new blog?
B) delete this blog, then hopefully re-create a new blog & re-use the old address?
C) is option B even an option, or just something I thought up?

Any suggestions?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Brown Stephens said...

you can go to a blog lay out page and create a new one. Michelle Peterson is a pro at this.. I cant change my lay out, because if I do, I will lose all of my contacts.. SUCKS!

August 28, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home